快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Which will come out first VDJ 8, Dota 2, or Diablo III? - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

@ MC Fleming
There are known bugs in Cue version 7.05 which I have noted on several other threads. Cue are very slow on their own updates . If its video problems you are having like myself and other people. Try reverting back to 7.02. In a lot of cases this solves the problem the only other way would be to upgrade to Virtual Dj as their updates are a lot more quicker and stable.

Regards

发表时间 Mon 25 Jun 12 @ 5:07 am
I'm starting to think maybe black ops 2 will come before vdj8...

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 12 @ 4:15 am
I got a better shoot at power ball
Lottery beside if the mayan end
Of the world comes true. Guess we wont
Need vdj 8 or 9 and ten. I gave u checking
For it Traktor video support might come first

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 12 @ 4:47 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
battlefield 4 is coming soon

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 12 @ 4:56 pm
AR220PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I was looking forward to Virtual DJ 8 because it supposedly has platter support for the Denon SC3900. But i actually gave up on waiting and went with Serato Scratch Live which has platter support through Hybrid Mode. I still use Virtual DJ Pro 7 with my Denon DN-MC6000 controller.

发表时间 Sun 23 Jun 13 @ 1:32 am
AR220PRO InfinityMember since 2009
It's been literally well over a year since they announced Virtual DJ 8.

发表时间 Sun 23 Jun 13 @ 1:38 am
There was an announcement a while back that the proposed release date for vdg8 would be in 2nd quarter of 2013.
Well with only 10 days to go I'm waiting with bated breath, but I'm not getting too excited, but hope at least for some announcement soon as to progress.

I hope that the original design goals for VDJ8 were not overly ambitious, given the length of time since the original announcement, and lack of
progress reports.

There must come a time, when due to the length of time taken in development, people must eventually reach the conclusion that the
development process has been problematic.

Yes we can all know VDJ's mantra on release dates and features .... but in the end this is meaningless as it tells loyal VDJ supporters nothing of any value on a much anticipated release.

发表时间 Sun 23 Jun 13 @ 5:35 am
AR220 wrote :
I was looking forward to Virtual DJ 8 because it supposedly has platter support for the Denon SC3900. But i actually gave up on waiting and went with Serato Scratch Live which has platter support through Hybrid Mode. I still use Virtual DJ Pro 7 with my Denon DN-MC6000 controller.

Denon SC3900 platter support was released in version 7.4. There are several threads on this topic. You must be using the latest firmware (that released AFTER VirtualDJ 7.4).

Here is the DenonDJ Forum link with all the specifics for the firmware - http://www.denondjforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=19777

And here is the VirtualDJ wiki page with the setup instructions - http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-SC3900.html

发表时间 Sun 23 Jun 13 @ 6:10 am
They have a term for that, premature ejection or something like that.

发表时间 Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 1:29 pm
Has Dota 2 come out yet? lol

发表时间 Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 4:53 pm
I say WWIII will happen first.

发表时间 Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 5:49 pm
thanks for making the mac addons.. when your done all of them I might go buy a mac... Untill then im still kicking it unreal with the programing I did to the s4 with the apc as my effect control..

发表时间 Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 9:52 pm
The entire " Losing gigs over not getting the update " thing is making me laugh to hard for some reason

发表时间 Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 1:55 pm
I've been told that hens would get teeth before the end of Q2 2013............

Everybody should go to the coop, VDJ8 could warm up under a layer? 😏😍💋🐓

Less than a week.......🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓cock a doodle do 👍👍👍💿📀💽

发表时间 Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 8:36 pm
Wonder what will be the users' reaction if the (vdj team) failed to release the 8 by Q2 of this year.

5 days left.... tik! tik! tik! :)

发表时间 Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 11:08 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 11:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)