快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: American Audio VMS4.1 - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007

发表时间 Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 7:16 am
I know your talkin about the VSM4.1 but has there been any word on the VSM2??

Huey

发表时间 Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 9:42 am
last I saw, the VMS2 already has what the VMS4.1 has based on internals, except the ability to manage the 4 decks/4channel mixer. I'm actually disappointed to see this 4.1 version especially since I just got mine replaced, and it's still having the same issues. I don't even want to use it anymore, and its a waste to me because i can't get a refund even though I bought it directly from AA. I saw the 4.1 launch party pics on FB. AA should have just recalled the faulty unit and issues IOUs or replacement with the revised unit. Really disappointing.

发表时间 Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 11:11 am
I'm wondering if the VSM2 will be some competition for the RMX..........

Huey

发表时间 Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 11:14 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you just scrolled down the facebook page above you would have found this ...

At the end ... "Available Now"

发表时间 Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 11:40 am
And that's why you make the big bucks Chris, lol!!

Thanks
Huey

发表时间 Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 12:43 pm
Yes, I was one of the invited V.I.P.s to this launch party and I have to say I am really impressed with the new VMS4.1 and the VMS2. American Audio has outdone themselves with the improvements they have made to the 4.1! Look for future Youtube videos with the great combination of this new controller and Virtual DJ soon on my channel!!

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

发表时间 Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 3:43 pm
DJRudeDoGG wrote :
Yes, I was one of the invited V.I.P.s to this launch party and I have to say I am really impressed with the new VMS4.1 .

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

did they say about the $$$$$$$$ of the new 4.1

triggs

发表时间 Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 5:08 pm
Yes, price point even with all of the new improvements and bells & whistles!? $499.99 a hell of a deal compared to competing controllers of bigger names that are not better than this one...

DJ RuDe

发表时间 Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 5:31 pm
GraomiPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Well, I had been considering buying a vms4 but all the negative reviews had put me off, however if they have sorted out the problems it may get back on my wish list.

If anyone gets one of these please do report back on your findings.

Cheers folks

John

发表时间 Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 4:40 am
VMS2 got no FX control knobs thats another draw back

发表时间 Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 6:12 am
Glad to see that they listened to all our bitching and moaning, at think at this price point the product must live up to the hype. I may have to give it another try.

发表时间 Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 4:05 pm
I'm hoping AA has listened to all of us that took the original VMS4 for the ride.my biggest complaints were as most.. The mic, headphones and low output. "IF" the issues have been fixed.. (And I don't mean quick fix), it should be hands down one of the top controllers for VDJ. $499 should be competitive although a discount to the original VMS4 users would be always well appreciated ;-)

发表时间 Sun 18 Sep 11 @ 11:59 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sounds promising but very disappointing for us original VMS4 owners.

发表时间 Sun 18 Sep 11 @ 7:21 pm
OK I'm gonna ask cause I don't know the answer, lets say I have a VSM2 and I'm using it as an Analog mixer, will I still be able to use the other buttons and stuff in MIDI mode (including the crossfader)?? I have searched high and low and I can't find a definite yes or no. I would rather use the highs, mids, lows analog vs. MIDI.

Thanks for the info
Huey

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 10:17 pm
I just performed an experiment....

I can confirm that all the mixer controls on the original VMS4 do still send MIDI info regardless of mode (USB or analog), including the channel faders and crossfader (even when not assigned to an input channel).

Any of the controls that don't have an analog function would obviously still be MIDI controls regardless.

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 4:32 am
That is great news Groovin!! Now I wonder if its the same with the VSM2........

Thanks for the info
Huey

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 7:45 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
All the VMS# units send MIDI values for the mixer elements. VirtualDJ's mapping is using the 'fake_' actions so the elements in the skin moves but VirtualDJ's internal mixer does not effect the output. The only exception to this if for the 'gain' knobs which are not mapped to anything in VirtualDJ.

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 2:54 pm
So no matter what, using it as a hardware mixer, it still sends midi no matter what??

Don't exPlode on me please, lol!
Huey

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 3:15 pm
im under the impression that the 4 and the 2 have built in soundcards as well....?

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 3:52 pm
41%