快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: vdj 8

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sdvdh1LE userMember since 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heey,

do you now where i can find a free download of vdj 8.

greatz siemen

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 1:54 am
ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Actual version is 7.0.4 .... Never heard about v8.....

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 4:51 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 5:38 am
Yeah, I wanna know where I can get VDJ 8 too.

Maybe they improved the sampler!

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 7:00 am
Me too!!! LOL
But seriously, we don't need the improved sampler anymore, now that we can put in extra decks in the skin that akt as samplers with PFL and all sorts of controls, do we?

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 8:31 am
I disagree, we need some serious sampler working. Why load a deck when I can just push a button.........sure I can use script and make it load, loop, and sync but why go through all of that when I can just load a sample and be on my merry way........ I'm sure its not easy but it is the missing link with this program.

Huey

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 8:55 am
Take a look at the sampler functionality on that software which starts with a T - you know, the farm vehicle.

There was a recent YouTube video of Dub FX using the software as a live performance tool, sampling his voice, looping and overdubbing.

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 9:01 am
And he killed it if I don't say so myself!! Pure genius that dude is.

Huey

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 9:31 am
sdvdh1 wrote :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heey,
do you now where i can find a free download of vdj 8.
greatz siemen

Heey right back at ya! (whats a heey?)

VDJ 8 has not been cracked yet, but I'm sure the free version will be out any day.. keep trying!

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 10:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no need to continue this.

Current version of VirtualDJ is 7.04 You may download the Home Free version or purchase one of our products.

Thread Locked

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 11:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)