快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sound is distorted! PLEASE HELP!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just bought the Numark Mixdeck and after having trouble with the installation, now the program opens but the sound is distorted. I can see the MP3 files from Itunes and they play but it is distorted and I don't know how to fix. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

发表时间 Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 10:00 pm
Does the distortion go away when you lower the gain controls on the software and the mixer?

发表时间 Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 6:41 pm
I have the same problem, it only began with the new update 7.0.2. No matter how low the volume is the sound is distorted through the speakers, i have checked it on multiple speakers and its all the same. As well the sound is perfectly ok when played of my laptop, It only has problems when using the MIDI as a sound card

发表时间 Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 12:02 pm
You're using the Mixdeck sound card, yes?

Is it ASIO? If so, what are your latency settings?

发表时间 Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 1:06 pm
Yah im using the mixdeck as the sound card, through vdj config settings it doesnt let me change to ASIO when i set the output to my mixer.

发表时间 Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 5:25 pm
Was there ever an answer to this question? I just got mine all set up and am having the same problem. I've checked everything and the sound is just choppy especially in the bass. Everything else is hooked up right and works perfect!!! Im using the mixdeck as the sound card, with just virtual dj LE and the newest 7.2 version that comes with mixdeck so there are no latency settings or adjustments or anything.

My laptop has a AMD Turion X2 processor and 2GB of ram which is double the preffered recomendations.
The Mixdeck works fine with any other source of music, and sounds choppy even with the highest quality mp3 files.

So what's the problem?

发表时间 Tue 08 Feb 11 @ 12:32 am
i am having the same audio problems. i just bought the mixtrack pro and i am using that as the sound card. it sounds ok when low but when turned up it sounds horriible!!!! Any help would be appreciated.

发表时间 Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 11:07 pm
On your sound setup screen do you have the box that says "Ultra-Latency ASIO"?? If not click on that box and give it a try.

Huey

发表时间 Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 11:21 pm
spool32PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Try config->performances->latency and increase it a couple of steps like either 5ms or 11ms

发表时间 Sat 26 Feb 11 @ 3:36 am
trsoundControlleristMember since 2015
Hi

I just upgraded from V7 to V8, plugged in (Using American Audio VMS2) and I had the same problem - properly mastered tracks clipping whatever you set the gain/volume to. I found a solution.

Press the settings icon (top left looks like a cog) and go to options and tweaks, then search for 'zero Db' set this to -9 to give yourself some more headroom...

Solved!

发表时间 Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 3:19 pm
This post is more than 7 years old, so most likely they have already resolved the issue.
Also version 8 wouldn't have been around 7 years ago!

[LOCKED]

发表时间 Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 3:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)