快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Backspin not working. Just stops the music when effect applied

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Have been having this problem for a couple problems now. Everytime I apply the backspin effect it just stops the music. I could live without it but i dont really want too.

I want to use the effect when needs be. I tried reinstalling 10+ times to no success.

Anybody has a fix to this issue?

Thanks

发表时间 Fri 26 Nov 10 @ 6:38 am
You may have enabled 'smart scratch' - This mutes the volume when scratching backwards. Please see the sulution in the other thread and please don't create more than one post for the same topic.

Keith

发表时间 Fri 26 Nov 10 @ 7:04 am
Another possibility is that you have changed the time of the effect to zero.

Go to the EFFECTS, choose Backspin in the list and then adjust the slider appropriately.

发表时间 Fri 26 Nov 10 @ 12:24 pm
I don't think that's what he means, in vdj7 if you hit the back spin effect it would mask over the track, let's say to cover over an f-bomb, in vdj8 it spins back the actual track and then comes to a dead stop. You must hit play to start up the track. There is a button in the effects editor that says "stop when back spin finishes" but it does nothing from my tests. Tho the length of back spin knob works fine. I'd like it to work like vdj7... Any fixes?

发表时间 Thu 16 Jul 15 @ 2:09 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Some clarification from OP is needed but you can get v7 functionality with v8 by using global slip and a repeat start script.

I'll make a plugin that does this after I've had a chat with Scott

Or perhaps he could add a slip function himself

发表时间 Thu 16 Jul 15 @ 4:21 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
He could...

发表时间 Fri 17 Jul 15 @ 7:20 am
Bratmanstudio wrote :
I don't think that's what he means, in vdj7 if you hit the back spin effect it would mask over the track, let's say to cover over an f-bomb, in vdj8 it spins back the actual track and then comes to a dead stop. You must hit play to start up the track. There is a button in the effects editor that says "stop when back spin finishes" but it does nothing from my tests. Tho the length of back spin knob works fine. I'd like it to work like vdj7... Any fixes?

You can select the settings of the effect by clicking on the wheel next to the effect in the drop down and toggle the Stop on End button. It will work like VDJ 7

发表时间 Sat 31 Mar 18 @ 10:22 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)