快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Torq xponent issue with vdj 7 - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jcsusPRO InfinityMember since 2008
So i have been using other versions of VDJ and the torq xponent midi controller with my macbook. Everything has worked perfectly fine no issues no nothing. I updated to vdj 7 and now my xponent will work the first 3 second and then stops controlling the program and is completely useless. Anyone have similar problems with the xponent or another midi controller? This is really frustrating! I have all updated drivers of the xponent and everything. Please someone help me.

发表时间 Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 3:03 pm
tssowndPRO InfinityMember since 2009
jcsus wrote :
So i have been using other versions of VDJ and the torq xponent midi controller with my macbook. Everything has worked perfectly fine no issues no nothing. I updated to vdj 7 and now my xponent will work the first 3 second and then stops controlling the program and is completely useless. Anyone have similar problems with the xponent or another midi controller? This is really frustrating! I have all updated drivers of the xponent and everything. Please someone help me.

I have the same issue ! The controller wont respond to anything but output volume. I reinstaled 6.1.2 and it seems to be back to normal . With the new features that 7.0 has but i cant use the multiple decks at all....im Clueless??????

发表时间 Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 8:02 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have the same problem too, my Xponent doesn't work at all with VDJ 7 on Mac OS 10.6.4. I tested it on my PC with VDJ 7 to check if the unit has some problem but I found it to work perfectly.

发表时间 Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 10:04 pm
I have the same problem does anyone no what can I do. It works well in windows 7 64 bit any suggestions!?

发表时间 Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 12:18 am
roger8aPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have the same problem, i have mac snow leopard, updated xponent driver and vdj 7 doesnt want to work with the controller, help!!!!!

发表时间 Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 11:52 am
i have same problem. im back to 5.2.1 :(

发表时间 Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 7:10 pm
Im having the same issues...tech support, please help!!!

发表时间 Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 7:47 pm
yeaaaa i guess im waiting for this to get fixed before i upgrade since i have a xponent as well.

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 1:52 pm
jcsusPRO InfinityMember since 2008
yeah i am using the old version of vdj because i cant use my xponent at all with 7 and I dont understand why. My old version works fine. Still no solution with this yet?

发表时间 Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 8:48 pm
Same issues here, 6.1.2 works as normal but vdj7 doesn't respond at all.

All drivers updated and I even remapped the controller but nothing seems to work!!!

发表时间 Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 3:22 am
PLEASE HURRY!!!!!!! HELP US THE CONTROLLER stop working WITH VJ PRO ?? 7 !!!!! HOW THIS CAN HAPPEN WITH PROFESSIONALS????????

发表时间 Sat 23 Oct 10 @ 7:12 am
roger8aPRO InfinityMember since 2008
we need to hear from Virtual Dj so we can have an idea how much longer!!!

发表时间 Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 6:43 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Has anyone tried ringing support to see what they say?

发表时间 Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 9:08 pm
tssowndPRO InfinityMember since 2009
This is the message for the support team I recieved.If someone can send this that would be great ! I tried to find these setting but was unable to.

Teamer: cstoll
Message: Can you give me the settings for the unit from the Audio/MIDI Setup in the Mac control panel ?

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 10 @ 6:01 pm
gbenaimPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have the same problem, my Xponent doesn't control anything once virtual DJ7 is installed on my mac. Has anyone got a work around. I should add that the xponent mapper doesnt appear in the mappers tab of the settings since upgrading to vdj7 even though it was dragged into the mapper folder. any work arounds please?

发表时间 Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 11:00 am
I did call them and i sent an e-mail, this is the response they sent me

We are aware that the Xponent Controller is not being recognized on some installations with VirtualDJ version 7. We are currently looking into the cause of this problem and hope to have a resolution soon.

We recommend that you continue to use version 6 - which is still available in your Download Center - http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html - should you need the installer file again.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and hope to have a resolution soon so you can take advantage of the improvements and capabilities that VirtualDJ version 7 has to offer.

Chris (cstoll)
VirtualDJ Hardware Development
Atomix Productions

Guess we'll have to wait a while...

发表时间 Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 4:25 pm
HELP!!!!!!!!! XPONENT NOT WORKING WITH VDJ7

发表时间 Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 7:19 pm
HOW MUCH LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!

发表时间 Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 7:21 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It was 2 minutes between your posts, you're not likely to get an update in that timeframe. Especially if you read the rest of the post first.

It's likely an update will have to be released and update dates are never announced. You'll have to either use the windows version or v6 for now.

发表时间 Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 3:51 am
Same issue!! I went back to 6.1. Is anyone aware of when a fix is gonna come?

发表时间 Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 9:19 am
65%