快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Pitch changing - PLEASEEE HELP!!! - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey Guys,

I've been using verseion 5 for a long time and am yet to move onto my live rig using version 6 because of the following issue:

When i'm using my SL1 with Timecode CDS on CDJ-1000's i'm seeing the pitch change when i'm not moving the pitch at all.

its moving from 0.2 of a bpm to sometimes 1 bpm change..

i've even tested it playing the exact same track at the exact same on both decks and one jumps out.

i'm using the VDJ time code signal.

Could anyone please advise me on where to start when fixing this issue.. i can post screen shots of whatever is required.. really want to take advantage of the new features

PLEASEEEE HELP

Thanks

发表时间 Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 6:52 pm
bump

发表时间 Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 6:32 pm
I too am having some pitch issues but with my Numark iCDX. It does not happen all the time but during a gig, deck 2 will all ova sudden play everything VERY slow. And everything I do to try and fix it does not work. I have to close the program and relaunch it.

I'm an IT Professional by trade and have tried everything I can think of. Even reinstalled the OS thinking maybe it was a Windows issue.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Schug

发表时间 Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 7:28 pm
Check your keyboard shortcuts, you may have accidentally hit something you didnt mean to. If you dont need them then disable them.

发表时间 Sat 09 Oct 10 @ 4:48 am
bump

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 7:30 pm
its one out of two..
(and remember pitch change with nudge, bend and other things too)

1) Adjust the pitch sensitivity slider in timecode settings (Debug view)

2) Imperfect rotations on the cd player..

Nr1 is most likely the best solutions.

Anyways its cosmetic, and other than being a little visually anoying it shouldnt affect your mix.

But adjust pitch sensitivity slider and you should be golden ;)

Alternatively also check "delayed" box next to the pitch sensitivity slider, to make it less pich up tiny changes on your CDJs, like pitch bend etc, and nudging the jogwheel .. (both affecting speed of the song, aka pitch)

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 8:56 pm
Hey Dude,

Thanks for your reply.

Ill give that a shot. By the way here are my settings which cause the song to move out of a perfect beatmatch. I was running 5.0.7 and it used to work perfect. Every version after that simply just wont hold a beat match anymore.. they just slowly slide out till its like snare on bass etc.. reallly reallly bad

any hints on the pics?

dj-in-norway wrote :
its one out of two..
(and remember pitch change with nudge, bend and other things too)

1) Adjust the pitch sensitivity slider in timecode settings (Debug view)

2) Imperfect rotations on the cd player..

Nr1 is most likely the best solutions.

Anyways its cosmetic, and other than being a little visually anoying it shouldnt affect your mix.

But adjust pitch sensitivity slider and you should be golden ;)

Alternatively also check \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"delayed\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" box next to the pitch sensitivity slider, to make it less pich up tiny changes on your CDJs, like pitch bend etc, and nudging the jogwheel .. (both affecting speed of the song, aka pitch)

发表时间 Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 7:09 pm
Me too I'm having that same problem it don't happen everytime just every now and then but when you least expect it to which is bad I don't know the problem and I'm not using any turntables or anything it use to not do this but I wonder what is causing this

发表时间 Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 3:11 pm
Me too I'm having that same problem it don't happen everytime just every now and then but when you least expect it to which is bad I don't know the problem and I'm not using any turntables or anything it use to not do this but I wonder what is causing this

发表时间 Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 3:11 pm
bump

发表时间 Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 10:46 pm
bump

发表时间 Sun 14 Nov 10 @ 8:10 pm
no suggestions from support?

发表时间 Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 6:23 pm
no not at all do anyone have suggestions

发表时间 Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 7:45 pm
I think the problem might be solved by a registry issue so i would say clean out your registry with a program does that job and go from there I have used registry mech. and havent had a problem yet so hope this fixed my problem

发表时间 Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 7:07 pm
hey,

mines more of a consistent bending of the pitch.

wheres the auto config button gone :(

发表时间 Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 5:47 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Which way should we over the slider to 3% or down to 1%? I miss auto config also.

David

发表时间 Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 9:04 pm
Im having pitch issues also.

The pitch indicator changes/moves while using time coded vinyl. I mean it could be at 1.37 then jump up to 1.45 and back down to say 1.38.

It wont stay static at the pitch i mnaually left it at (using either my turntables or hercules rmx)

发表时间 Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 3:25 am
I had the problem again last night but I dont know what it is im using audio 2 dj and my laptop dont know how this can be fix and virtual dj team isnt even trying to research the problem wtf!!!!

发表时间 Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 2:57 pm
Only way around the issue is to close it and relaunch the program so if you was able to have two virtual djs open at the same time with out the other one losing all the database info for your music cues and bmp reads then you can easily switch to another virtual dj and close the one thats giving you problems and use the new open.What I do is open 6.2.1 and play the next song from there and open virtual dj 5.2.1 after closing it and play the next song on my mix and close 6.2.1 and use 5.2.1 again like normal but as to ask all of you of this problem does usually happen after a while in virtual dj not right of the back correct?

发表时间 Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 3:04 pm
bump any ideas?

发表时间 Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 7:00 pm
74%