快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: FireText Plugin - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
WHat The Best Way Of Use Fire Text Plugin?This Look Like Text2D.

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 11:38 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Firetext can be used on it's own with it's multifunctions, or can be used in conjunction with many of the other VDJ plugins. Find out more here... http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/116228/Virtual_DJ_Plugins/FireText_plugin_released_(Information_Inside).html

here's what you get with the all in one free plugin...

Vertical & horizontal scroll text, with choice of coloured text and coloured background, any size, place anywhere on screen, speed and transparency controls. Use on it's own, keep aspect/size ratio, with video output, or combine with image and adrotator.

Image maintain aspect/size ratio of your image, place anywhere on screen, any size, transparency (great for logos), colour key, allowing you to have a window of any shape or size cut into your image and when the appropriate colour is selected you can see the video or clipbank or anything you are outputing playing throught it including your scroll text.

Adrotator As with the Image function, but with the added advantage of being able to select multiple images to show on screen, total control on selection times between images, with pause and play function when set to zero, once again great when showing logos, promo adverts or wedding photos etc, keep aspect/size ratio. Show full images on screen with or without transprency window.

Templates Use this function to save our image settings for the next time you need them, saves the hassle of resetting image up.

Camera Picture in Picture (pip), show full screen or any size anywhere, transparency, bring to front, flip vertical, flip horizontal, maintain aspect, great for karaoke jocks show the singer on screen as well as the words, or even showing sports channels while still showing your music videos etc, keep aspect/size ratio.

You can combine all of the above into one fantastic presentation your crowd and boss won't fail to be impressed by, and it's all FREE

Just go to the download section > plugins > video effects and select the Firetext icon and install.

Firetext SMS Plugin All the features of the above but with the added bonus of the SMS Text to Screen. Please go to firetext.tv follow the download link and instructions, enjoy your free fourteen day trial. After fourteen days the SMS text to screen will cease working but all other features will remain functional.

Remember, if you only want to add the SMS/Private Messaging function check out the deal on the link above.

Great new features soon to be added...

Enjoy.

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 2:15 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thank You For The Info,I Was Use It Monday Night @ The Club And It Didn't Go So Well, But I Will Try It On Thr/Sat Night.

发表时间 Wed 24 Feb 10 @ 10:33 am
Let me know what you were finding wrong and maybes I can help you.

发表时间 Wed 24 Feb 10 @ 10:52 am
With firetext pluggin installed, Virtual seems to get hung up when opening and never opens. When I delete your pluggin Virtual opens fine. Any advise?

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 10 @ 8:29 pm
I have downloaded the plugin from, http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/10481/FireText_VirtualDJ_Plugin.html, But when I try to use it nothing happens and my laptop freezes, Every other video effect works properly. All the needed apps and updates are instsalled as they are needed for some other video effects to run. I have read http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/116228/Virtual_DJ_Plugins/FireText_plugin_released_(Information_Inside).html, front to back, back to front. I have done everything here, http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/95136/Virtual_DJ_Plugins/Plugin_not_working__Controls_not_showing__DX_File_Missing_______Read_this_before_posting_____.html, and I installed it just as your video here,
tayla wrote :
How to install the free plugin and the standard plugin...

Do I need to download something from fire text website?? A video with sound would be A WHOLE BETTER, just sayin, lol.
Thanks for your time,

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 10 @ 10:36 pm
I have tried to download the latest firetext from the plugin section as described. It the program will open but when I go to activate the plugin the program locks up after the screen goes white. Anyone have any suggestions.

发表时间 Tue 30 Mar 10 @ 11:29 am
Hi guys, I wonder if you could let us know a couple of things please...

1. what os are you using and is it on a partition

2. Which version of VDJ are you running, or have you recently installed v6.0.7

We are aware of a problem that Firetext has encountered in the new version of VDJ v6.0.7 which our development team has addressed in the soon to be released update.

You are welcome to try our current beta version if you like, this is not available through our normal channels so please pm me so I can arrange a copy for you.

Or better still contact me through our support line on skype at Firetext.VDJ.Support

Paul.

发表时间 Tue 30 Mar 10 @ 1:56 pm
tayla wrote :
Hi guys, I wonder if you could let us know a couple of things please...

1. what os are you using and is it on a partition

2. Which version of VDJ are you running, or have you recently installed v6.0.7

We are aware of a problem that Firetext has encountered in the new version of VDJ v6.0.7 which our development team has addressed in the soon to be released update.

You are welcome to try our current beta version if you like, this is not available through our normal channels so please pm me so I can arrange a copy for you.

Or better still contact me through our support line on skype at Firetext.VDJ.Support

Paul.

I am running vista 64 and I believe it is on a partition. I am currently using 6.01. The newer versions still do not seem to be stable.

Your pluggin works on my xp machine but not on my gig machine.

发表时间 Tue 30 Mar 10 @ 2:33 pm
thanks for the reply Neil could you give us a screen shot of the registry tool please.

Beatbreaker we need info off you if we are to help you.

Paul.

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 10 @ 10:15 am
tayla wrote :
thanks for the reply Neil could you give us a screen shot of the registry tool please.

Paul.

Here you go...

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 10 @ 1:13 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You should download the last version of VDJ because 6.0.1 is outdated.

In addition, have you downloaded registry tool recently because it should have displayed Win32 or Win64 in the title?

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 10 @ 3:31 pm
The later version have been causing many problems and I find this version to be the last version to work properly (for me)

I will check the registry tool but It is the 64 bit version downloaded about 6 weeks ago.

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 10 @ 4:11 pm
Heres what I'm using, I'm running Vista on an Asus 2.2ghz, 3gig ram, Nivida card with 1gig ram, version 6.0.7. Dont worry about me I'll just wait till a stable version comes only because I'm not tech savy.

Thanks

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 10 @ 4:54 pm
@beatbreaker, the system is very stable, with just a handful of users experiencing set up problems. Like other software programmes some users need assistance before they can get their system up and running.

We have offered you that technical assistance and hope you will take us up on it, if we can't verbally walk you through the set up proceedure a member of our development team will gladly and quite easily make an auto connection to your computer and make the set up for you.

We wish all users of our free VDJ plugin a happy experience but can only help those having diffilculties if they contact us.

Enquiries and support for VDJ Firetext plugin on Skype @ Firetext.VDJ.Support

NB. You can install skype at www.skype.com it's freeware, secure and only takes a few minutes to install.

Paul.

发表时间 Thu 01 Apr 10 @ 12:41 pm
Do you have any suggestions for me Paul after reviewing my registry tool setup?

发表时间 Thu 01 Apr 10 @ 4:06 pm
Is your direct x up to date???

发表时间 Thu 01 Apr 10 @ 9:51 pm
@tayla, I understand and will be installing Skype here shortly, its just me and computers dont really get along, lol. When I said Stable I meant like a plug an play thing (no work, lol!) Anyways, can you tell me the best time to hit the team up on skype or is someone there 24/7?
Thanks for your help and keeep up the great work!!
Huey

发表时间 Thu 01 Apr 10 @ 9:56 pm
discobrian24 wrote :
Is your direct x up to date???

Yes! That was the first thing I thought as well. So I checked and it is the latest version.

发表时间 Fri 02 Apr 10 @ 8:31 am
Hi guys, sending both of you a pm with a link to our newest unreleased version, please download and install.

发表时间 Fri 02 Apr 10 @ 12:02 pm
67%