快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules MK2 and Windows 7

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 7.
I have successfully installed Virtual DJ 6 but my Hercules MK2 DJ console isn't recognised by my laptop. I have installed the Hercules MK2 Drivers but when i connect the console the DJ icon in the tray remains with the red x. So obviously it doesn't work.

Can anyone help? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling etc. But windows 7 doesnt want to recognise the console unlike my old laptop that ran XP.

any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

发表时间 Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 6:33 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 6:47 pm
I've installed this driver many times and it says it is successfully installed but still the DJ controller is not recognised. All the console lights are on,and the DJ symbol in the tray remains with an red X. I have even installed the driver as 'run by administrator' and yet it still isn't recognised.

How can I get it to work with Windows 7?

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 8:09 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 11:47 am
jonno2003_4 wrote :
How can I get it to work with Windows 7?

I was conserned about the same issue. I've got VDJ 6 & the DJ RMX Console. I got my eye set on a new dual core system running Win 7. but I want to make sure that I can run VDJ 6 with the RMX Console. I wonder if any one else is having trouble with Win 7. I still have a copy of XP just in case... keep us post on what you come up with. Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 2:00 am
tlawyerPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have installed the RMX on Windows 7 64 bit syatem with no problems. You may want to check your USB ports ans wires.

发表时间 Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 9:02 am
tlawyerPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Also Virtual DJ 6.05 works, no problems

发表时间 Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 9:03 am
[quote=jonno2003_4]I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 7.
I have successfully installed Virtual DJ 6 but my Hercules MK2 DJ console isn't recognised by my laptop. I have installed the Hercules MK2 Drivers but when i connect the console the DJ icon in the tray remains with the red x. So obviously it doesn't work.

Can anyone help? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling etc. But windows 7 doesnt want to recognise the console unlike my old laptop that ran XP.

any help would be much appreciated.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

uninstall all the Virtual dj softwares on ur pc, then go to this website click download, the software updates then install the pc software, then after running it and all that its not guna work. u have to go to this http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common_Device_Drivers.html
click on the 2nd link it has 2009 in it. Istall it and it will work most probably it worked for me
gd luck

发表时间 Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 1:08 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)