fixed skin textzone with rightclick action and multiple texts
fixed action loop_select
fixed dates "0h ago"
added confirmation on folder delete
added denon encoding for foreign charset
added check for latest hercules drivers
added mode 6/2 for Hercules TRIM
added soundcard detection for ME100 and ME701SC
better detection of known soundcard using USB VID/PID (on PC)

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJv6.0.5.html

Regards and happy holidays;)

发表时间 Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 11:52 am
A little Holiday gift for us. :-) Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 2:16 pm
pmyskoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
woo hoo

发表时间 Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 7:54 pm
well impressed with these quick constant updates, top marks. please please keep this going and dont revert to old ways :) you are making more and more Mac DJ's happy.

thanks

发表时间 Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 1:18 pm
Hey very good version.. now change and more stable for me... i test all day and work fine. Good Job.!!

发表时间 Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 6:19 pm
Nice!!! Work Fine!!

发表时间 Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 9:50 pm
hey! how can one get the non-trial version of 6.0.5? thanks a lot! and i mean really thanks since 5.x didn't work on my snow leopard mac AT ALL! cheers!

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 3:19 pm
Thanks for the update. It fixed the video freeze problem on my Mac... but the windows version on bootcamp still has the freezes. I really believe my mac video card isn't powerful enough to use for the windows version with all of the advanced plug ins. I'm still sticking with the windows verson on a windows 7 pc for my video gigs, but it's great to see such a quick addressing of problems some of us were having with the mac version.

Happy Holidays to all!

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 3:37 pm
marsupiu23 wrote :
hey! how can one get the non-trial version of 6.0.5?

You will need to purchase it. Your RMX or Steel license entitles you to a significant discount on upgrading to Pro. Please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter your RMX or Steel DJ Console Edition serial number in the box provided to receive this.

Please also ensure that you have the latest DJ Console drivers and firmware loaded.

You will find a link to download on the following page:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common_Device_Drivers.html

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 4:23 pm
thank you for the tip! i still find it though rather annoying that i need to pay extra money to make my rmx work. it should have been working with the software provided, without any hidden costs. a discount on hidden costs doesn't exactly float my boat. will ponder on what i should do next.

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 5:53 pm

发表时间 Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 6:10 pm
:) ok well last night i took the chance :) and played my first live Mac VDJ Set (normally i bootcamp it). It ran absolutely supppppppeeeerrrrrr. Finally mac VDJ can be used wahooooo, been waiting so long for this day. The club was very pleased and was asked to stay on longer as people were having such a great time.

A few problems though, i will say it here but if its best to start a new thread i will.

I am a Steel user, few more things need to be polished.

1. Crashing when closing down the program (i dont like crashes)

2. There is an error between Steel and VDJ - If you load a track onto a deck, then by mistake while the song is playing load another song on the same deck, you get a warning (something about loading a song on a deck that is currently playing.) Now regardless if you say yes or no.....CRASH.

Please fix this asap as i want to DJ with peace of mind. There is a temporary fix though, when you load onto the track and get the yes or no question, unplug the steel then you can click yes or no with no problems and no crashes.

Other then that well done VDJ. Now my mac side is 100 times better then the bootcamp side. Audio is fantastic and no latency problems and clicks and all that crap. It just works, thats what macs are meant for :)

发表时间 Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 6:37 am
I was kinda hopping the upgrade would be the fix but i guess not.

I started a thread about the shut down problem. I have the Hercules Steel and have had problems when shutting down the program. I went on the tech support chat and they said that if I upgrade that may fix the problem. I am glad to find your post here before purchasing the upgrade. I am sure that it works great but I am more concerned that the force quit may bring about more problems in the long run if this is not addressed early. I am hoping VDJ will have a fix for this really soon.

发表时间 Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 12:14 am
to the comment, of adding another song onto a track. while u added a track. but u see the e.q. of that track loading and it hadn't finished. it locks the program up but u still hear whatever was playing still.

i've used 5.2 and 6.0.1 and it still does that. along w/ the program loading is allowed to be moved above the top most bar menu. and now i gotta reinstall it. cause i can't see the cpu meter or min, close of stretch button's. it's so annoying and happens alot when u switch skins. there's got to be some kind of save thing also. i gotta switch through everytime i load it to get it too look as i did the last time. time consuming if u do that lock up thing mentioned above. takes like an extra 3 mins out of your time.

发表时间 Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 1:15 am
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Works a little better for me, but video is still jerky when i load the next track... Very disappointing.

发表时间 Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 9:30 pm
marsupiu23 wrote :
thank you for the tip! i still find it though rather annoying that i need to pay extra money to make my rmx work. it should have been working with the software provided, without any hidden costs. a discount on hidden costs doesn't exactly float my boat. will ponder on what i should do next.

Annoying or not! Go buy the Pro version! That’s what we all have to do, whether it RMX, or Melodyne, etc… You want the best, you buy the best! There’s a big difference in hidden costs, and paying for improvement. You don’t like the le version that’s shipped with RMX, go holler at the Hercules people. Your beef is not here. If you “work”(make money) as a Dj, you should keep all your gear, and software at the highest level possible. If you disagree, then you should get a manager who will!!!!!! The very same day my RMX arrived, Just as you, I found out that Vdj le was B.S. It was better than Traktor le, but it was still crap. I compared the different software, and realized that Vdj Pro was the best. I bought it that same day. Invest in your future, because if you notice, Vdj Pro is getting better with every release!!!!!!!!
No, I don’t work for Atomix, but I love the product.

发表时间 Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 11:35 pm
djikenelson wrote :
marsupiu23 wrote :

Annoying or not! Go buy the Pro version! That’s what we all have to do, whether it RMX, or Melodyne, etc… You want the best, you buy the best! There’s a big difference in hidden costs, and paying for improvement. You don’t like the le version that’s shipped with RMX, go holler at the Hercules people. Your beef is not here. If you “work”(make money) as a Dj, you should keep all your gear, and software at the highest level possible. If you disagree, then you should get a manager who will!!!!!! The very same day my RMX arrived, Just as you, I found out that Vdj le was B.S. It was better than Traktor le, but it was still crap. I compared the different software, and realized that Vdj Pro was the best. I bought it that same day. Invest in your future, because if you notice, Vdj Pro is getting better with every release!!!!!!!!
No, I don’t work for Atomix, but I love the product.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I paid the extra 50$ to crossgrade from Virtual Vinyl to VDJ Pro just so I could get the software updates sooner which I made back tenfold in one night. The LE versions that come with the RMX are just so you can get a feel for the different DJ programs and are thrown in as a bonus so you can choose which full versions to buy. If the RMX came with full versions of the software it would cost a heck of a lot more.

发表时间 Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 5:43 am
AWESOME!!!!

发表时间 Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 2:49 pm
Hi
Not sure about this I have version 6.03 cue mac but cannot find any area on Virtual or Numark that will let me update to 6.05 only 6.03 shows as available Am i missing something? This is a full version running midi and audio through Pioneer cdj 400's

发表时间 Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 1:15 pm
Numark hasn't released version 6.0.5 yet. Your options are to wait until Numark approves Cue 6.0.5 and releases it, or crossgrade to VDJ Pro and save yourself a long wait (which is what I did because I got sick of waiting half a year for Numark to catch up).

发表时间 Thu 04 Mar 10 @ 8:14 am
91%