快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: NS7 & NSFX

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

What's up guys? It has been a minute.

Hey...does anyone have the NSFX and have it working with VDJ? I was looking into it but was just wondering.

How is everyone digging the NS7?

Wait till you guys see what is next!

发表时间 Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 10:03 pm
Absolutely amazing and works good with VDJ. But VDJ dont work good period for me. Id love to get it going right but know one can help me, so i'm using itch which is more stable. ill be getting the nsfx. get it

发表时间 Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 10:22 pm
soquickwitit wrote :
Absolutely amazing and works good with VDJ. But VDJ dont work good period for me. Id love to get it going right but know one can help me, so i'm using itch which is more stable. ill be getting the nsfx. get it

What issues are you having with VDJ, that no one can help you with? Can you post a link to your attempts for help, so I may take a look at what was or was not done to help you? I have seen the NS7 in action, and just tested one in one of the clubs that my club owner has. This unit works great with VDJ, so why not for you?

发表时间 Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 1:28 pm

发表时间 Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 1:37 pm
OK, so let's get straight to the point. I went to that link, and there are two reason I will not be able to help you. One reason is, I can't help you, because you use a MAC. Unfortunately for both of us, I have no experience with MACs. The second reason is, I won't help you, because you are rude. Hey, you can be rude if you want, I'm not trying to change you. I can only change how I respond to you. I happen to know a few MAC people, and would have directed them to you. Who knows, I still may, because even I can be a nice guy once a week. There were a couple of very knowledgeable guys on there that tried to help you, so I can understand why they were put off, I was. You may wish to move on, and that is your choice. On the other hand, even rude people get help around here, so stick around.

发表时间 Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 3:59 pm
I said sorry for coming off rude. but when my job is on the line because my program i paid for doesnt do what it should, i'm gonna be pissed. I support my family with the money i make from this, and this is important to me. I've listed my specs and tried suggestions given. and even used bootcamp windows 7 and same problem. I have a right to be upset. I paid for something that works half the time. other than that, it has all the ingredients to be the best program. i love the features and how it works besides the freezing and the slowing down when mixing video. i have a core 2 duo processor and 4 gigs of ram. this shoudn't be a problem working. it worked find with v5. v6 has been like this from begining. i'm using ns7 so i have no choice but to use v6. if i had a mapper for ns7 for v5 i'd use it. yes i prey for help with this issue as i love the program. so please help and sorry to have been rude, but put yourself in my shoes, i have a right. im the customer. and of course people who work for vdj will defend it. lets get this fixed please!!

发表时间 Sat 28 Nov 09 @ 2:44 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It still crashes for you when running under Windows? Sounds like there is something fundamentally wrong. Did you post up the crash reports from the windows crashes? I've not experienced any problems or slowdowns under v6 (and no, I don't work for Atomix!) personally which would point to it being something to do with your system or setup.

发表时间 Sat 28 Nov 09 @ 4:45 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
soquickwitit wrote :
so please help and sorry to have been rude, but put yourself in my shoes, i have a right. im the customer. and of course people who work for vdj will defend it. lets get this fixed please!!

And then it's your responsibility to use the most stable environment ... Bootcamp your Mac and run the Windows version ...

soquickwitit wrote :
but put yourself in my shoes,

And remember ever person on this forum walks in those same shoes ... we are all DJs using VirtualDJ.

soquickwitit wrote :
i have a right. im the customer.

Yes you have a right to choose and we and the DJ software market have given you several options to chose from.

As for 'get it fixed' ... you still haven't read a thing in the Mac forums have you ... your answers to 'Why?' you experience what you have is there.

So take responsibility for yourself as well if you are going to insist that we do the same.

发表时间 Sat 28 Nov 09 @ 8:20 am
what could be wrong with my system or setup? like i said i have 4 gig of ram and core 2 duo. it's not even a 2 year old macbook. I'm not worried about the crashes as much as i am the video going slow during the mix, the cpu use jumps from like 30 to 60% during the mix and then i can't mix it cause it makes the program run slow. i ran it in windows and had the same issue with the video. my main concern is the CPU usage. why is it going so high. I really don't have time to search the forums today to put together answers to fix this. so please with my specs help me get this going right. i'd like to use video, i been using vdj without video. ALso, does memory go bad?

发表时间 Sat 28 Nov 09 @ 2:30 pm
soquickwitit wrote :
I really don't have time to search the forums today to put together answers to fix this. so please with my specs help me get this going right.

Ok, let me see if I get this straight. You are too busy to trawl the forums and find answers to your problems, yet you expect other users, VIP, moderators and teamers to do that for you. Hmmmm.....

The wole point if a user forum is to share knowledge. Many issues have already been answered here in the past. To this end, the first thing you should do is do a bit of background reading. Yes I know we can all fall foul of this when we're pressed for time, but if I post something and someone cames back and says, "this has been answered before", that is my cue (no pun intended) to go and hunt for the info.

If, like you say, this is your primary source of income to support your family then YOU need to put the TIME in to solve YOUR issues. Would you expect to hire a plumber or electrician who got other people to get his qualifications for him...?

If on the other hand you came here and said, I followed this thread and tried this, ... tried that, ... but I still can't get it to work you would earn more respect and attention as we'll know what you have and haven't tried, and at least, had made an effort.

All advice offered here is volunteered, keep that in mind.

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 4:45 pm
OK...So... Will there be maps for the NS7 & NSFX in upcoming releases?

发表时间 Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 11:35 am
The NS7 is already mapped ...

We do not have any information about the NSFX at this time.

发表时间 Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 4:08 pm
love my ns7 went from herc steel to ns7 rocking it with windows 7 :) (vista is an epic fail)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtma9oQ4v7M

sorry video is crappy it was my phone i am going to do on the mix on it so you can see

Born Soca
Live Soca
Die Soca

发表时间 Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 11:50 pm
piobdjControlleristMember since 2019
A Man and His Music wrote :
soquickwitit wrote :

What issues are you having with VDJ, that no one can help you with? Can you post a link to your attempts for help, so I may take a look at what was or was not done to help you? I have seen the NS7 in action, and just tested one in one of the clubs that my club owner has. This unit works great with VDJ, so why not for you?

ciao ho aggiornato il mio mac a catalina , ho la numark ns7+fx ma adesso itch non mi funziona piu da quando ho aggiornato il sistema ,
ho scaricato virtual dj ma non riesco a capire come devo fare a farla funzionare con la ns7 .. ho acquistato anche il pachetto VirtualDJ HOME PLUS for Numark NSFX
ma niente :(( non so che devo fare

发表时间 Sun 15 Dec 19 @ 10:01 am

发表时间 Sun 15 Dec 19 @ 11:59 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)