快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Invalid Skin File (error line %i in the xml) - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I looked through the forums, but couldn't find a fix for this problem

I have virtualDJ 5, when I start the program it will open and get to the loading skin process, but then an error pops up that reads: Invalid Skin File (error line %i in the xml). Is there a fix for this?

发表时间 Fri 25 Sep 09 @ 2:26 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi NotOwning,

Please register your serial at your modify my profile and upgrade to version 6.

Regards:)

发表时间 Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 5:07 pm
I have virtualDJ 5.2, when I start the program it will open and get to the loading skin process, but then an error pops up that reads Invalid Skin File (error line %i in the xml). I HAVE A MAC POWERBOOK G4. PLZ HELP

发表时间 Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 8:10 pm
as mentioned please register your software

发表时间 Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 3:47 pm
I tried that and it still doesn't work. Any other ideas????? This is giving me a headache:-(

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 10 @ 7:32 pm
The most common cause of this error is installing the software while logged in as one user (E.g: Administrator) and then trying to run it as a different user.

The other user is missing the Documents/VirtualDJ folder. The program will not run without this.

To resolve, please either:

(1) Install the software as the user you will be running it as.

(2) Manually copy the Documents/VirtualDJ folder across to the other user.

发表时间 Tue 30 Mar 10 @ 12:35 pm
I've just got VirtualDJ Pro, every time I try and open it, it says 'Invalid Skin File (error line %i in the xml)', how do I solve this?

发表时间 Thu 12 May 11 @ 2:51 pm

发表时间 Fri 13 May 11 @ 4:38 pm
benherHome userMember since 2011
Except that upgrading doesn't solve the problem. The problem also applies to the "home" version. I'm stuck with this one too.

发表时间 Sun 15 May 11 @ 9:53 am

发表时间 Sun 15 May 11 @ 2:13 pm
My guess (and my experience) is that since Virtual DJ 7 (or at least 7.0.4) the program will ONLY accept zipped skin files. Unzipped files give the "error line 0" message... And the zip file (at least on my computer) has to be made by WinZip. Zip files made with WinRar, 7-Zip, or the internal zip utility of Microsoft Windows XP will also give the same error message. Does anyone out there have the same experience?

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 4:57 am
michefrHome userMember since 2011
I have the same problem by running the installation cd of a VirtualDJ as a Bundle to a controller - and I do not wont to study
rocket science to get this program running...

发表时间 Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 11:53 am
As the man said: please contact support...

发表时间 Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 12:02 pm
I downloaded the virtual dj home free edition and have that exact same issue.

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 11:22 am

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 11 @ 4:19 am
kdfunkLE userMember since 2011
i also have this problem and I'm not using under another user than me and have not installed any skins ... i think that technical support for this program is very poor like total SHIT

发表时间 Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 11:43 am

发表时间 Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 11:56 am
hi, can some one help please...
so i just bought a mac computer, on my pc everything was working good, but i install the vital dj v 6.1.2 that came with my numark dj table. and it does not work, all the time pops up a message invalid skin error file xml something like that...
what do i need to do to fix this problem??? please help me

发表时间 Thu 19 Jan 12 @ 2:46 pm

发表时间 Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 9:22 am
Yes! deleting the plist file (as described above in links several times) worked perfectly for me. Thanks!

发表时间 Wed 14 Mar 12 @ 6:21 am
71%