快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Syncing Virtual DJ 6.0 with iTunes?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have a playlist of house music on iTunes that I would like to play using Virtual DJ.

I've cut the songs on iTunes (using Start Time, Stop Time under Info, Options), yet when they are put in Virtual DJ as a playlist, it doesn't recognize this and instead plays each song from beginning to end.

Any advice? Thx.

发表时间 Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 3:23 pm
bump.

any immediate help on this issue would be of great assistance to me guys.

i'm supposed to dj this playlist at my fraternity's year-opening party in five hours and would be devastated if i couldn't mix my playlist on virtual dj.

thanks again.

发表时间 Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 3:31 pm
Im not sure if you can do that.

I never dealt with iTunes and VDJ. maaybe there is some type of itunes plugin that allows you to share info with VDJ?

发表时间 Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 5:10 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
iTunes integration allows access to the playlists created in iTunes. It is only access to the contents of the playlist. The settings from iTunes are not read or used. You use the settings that are available in VirtualDJ.

If you are going to use the iTunes settings ... just use iTunes and not even bother with VirtualDJ ...

发表时间 Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 5:57 pm
isrortPRO InfinityMember since 2009
where exactly the itunes play list is shown in the browser, it just browse my folders in my HD... thks cstoll

发表时间 Thu 29 Oct 09 @ 3:29 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Hey!! I see you are now a Pro user!! Congrats! Sorry for thread jumping....carry on ;-)

发表时间 Thu 29 Oct 09 @ 5:15 pm
isrortPRO InfinityMember since 2009
thanks terry i really appreciate it!!! thanks to you, daz, charlie, acw, and the guys out there i dont know if i could it make it.....btw... my vestax just arrived, i just waiting for my speakers....im so happy... i just haven't slept. jejejeje...... is a gem this bb.

Saludos.

Israel.

发表时间 Thu 29 Oct 09 @ 11:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)