快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: deck's video fader - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djnandsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i wish VDJ had a midi command that let you assign a fader to control each deck's video fader,because with the midi command which is level,we can do the job,but then we cannot prelisten the video´s audio on external midi mixer´s headphone,as you can see in this vid.thx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uhGxniv_Fw

发表时间 Sat 23 May 09 @ 3:05 pm
The simple answer is to remove the midi function from the mixer. Let VDJ's faders be up and control it from the mixer.

发表时间 Sat 23 May 09 @ 5:05 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You are manipulating Volume faders in the software ... if the Volume is 0 then yes you lose PFL on the external mixer for that channel.

发表时间 Sat 23 May 09 @ 6:32 pm
The simple answer is to remove the midi function from the mixer. Let VDJ's faders be up and control it from the mixer.
sorry,i didn´t get what you said,can you explain how to get it working?thanx

发表时间 Sun 24 May 09 @ 3:06 am
> Turn off the midi function from your mixer to VDJ - the sound should still come through channels on the mixer.

> Leave the faders at 100% within Virtual DJ.

> Simply use the faders on their own on your mixer. You will be able to cue with the mixer fader down. (VDJ should be up)

Hope that makes a bit more sense.

发表时间 Sun 24 May 09 @ 6:34 am
DJTOUCHDAN & CSTOLL::
I think you don´t understand what i´m saying,Sorry bro,it still doesn´t make any sense the way you mean,because if you Leave the faders at 100% within Virtual DJ mixing only AUDIO,its ok,then MIXING VIDEOS,how can you make video transitions through the external mixer channel faders?without having to assign LEVEL?the only way at the moment is to assign "VIDEO_CROSSFADE" twice to the external mixer "Fader 1(Deck 1) & Fader 2(Deck 2),but this is not the correct way,VDJ can crash or freeze,because you don´t have any option on VIDEO´S_CROSSFADE or VIDEO´S_FADETOBLACK MIDI COMMAMND to select each deck,as you do with LEVEL (ON DEFAULT DECK,ON DECK1,ON DECK2,ON ACTIVE DECK).It´s 1thing that should already be in vdj´s MIDI config,thats why i wish a MIDI COMMAND like DECK_VIDEOFADE,to control each deck's video fader.
Did i make my self understood now?thanx

发表时间 Sun 24 May 09 @ 11:09 am
I knew exactly what you are asking ... and that is why I gave you the answer I did ... it can not be done ...

But what you should do is assign your Mixer's Audio crossfader to control the Video_Crossfader in VirtualDJ ... that way when you move your mixer's Audio crossfader the videos transition .. and you then can leave the volume up in VirtualDJ. That is the only way to do it at this point ....

发表时间 Sun 24 May 09 @ 11:55 am
Cstoll> i know that if i assign the VIDEO_CROSSFADE to Mixer's Audio crossfader you can have the videos transition,but vdj should not be limited to mix whatever it is(AUDIO OR VIDEO) with only crossfaders,which is one way that many djs are not accustomed or dont even like it,if it´s possible to mix(transition) audio with faders,so it should work the same way for videos,that´s why i wish a MIDI COMMAND like DECK_VIDEOFADE,to control each deck's video fader without having to affect the DECK_LEVEL,then we just mix the video the way we want it,"crossfader or channel fader as we do with audio),it´s very simply,sorry but it doesn´t make any sense that VDJ has to be limited to mix(transition) videos with only crossfader.i want to buy vdj,because i also think that Vdj is the best Dj & Vj software in the planet,but didn´t get the full version yet because i dont know if after i get it, i can overpass this issue.i´ve been searching for this simple question since last year in vdj´s forums,and this is the first time you paid my attention :(((

发表时间 Sun 24 May 09 @ 1:39 pm
djnands wrote :
i´ve been searching for this simple question since last year in vdj´s forums,and this is the first time you paid my attention :(((

And my answer was that it can't be done in the current version, I never said it couldn't be added in a future version.

And you say that you want to buy if it has this ability ... yet you have been a non-license user for 2 years and only in the latest version did the fade to black come out ... buy the software, support the development ...

And don't post in 1 big long line ... it makes it hard to read your posts...

发表时间 Sun 24 May 09 @ 11:26 pm
djnands wrote :
i´ve been searching for this simple question since last year in vdj´s forums,and this is the first time you paid my attention :(((
And my answer was that it can't be done in the current version, I never said it couldn't be added in a future version.

And you say that you want to buy if it has this ability ... yet you have been a non-license user for 2 years and only in the latest version did the fade to black come out ... buy the software, support the development ...

And don't post in 1 big long line ... it makes it hard to read your posts...

Sorry for the big long line :),

and for sure i have to buy the software.i didn´t want to say,only buy if it has this ability,i meant i didn´t know if i could overpass that issue after buying,you deserve to be paid for this wonderfull software.

Just 2 last questios.

1.video_fader Is it still in time to come out in next version?

2.cannot the deck level be software´s gain in time code mode?thank you

发表时间 Mon 25 May 09 @ 8:29 am
I think it would be a huge benefit as a feature to allow a separate control to fade the video much like in the same way you can link and un-link the vide cross-fader.
I'd like it implemented as a separate midi-command in the next version too if this is possible.

+1

Cheers

Ross

发表时间 Tue 26 May 09 @ 4:24 am
Hi cstoll,any news in vdj 6 about deck´s video_fader?

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 1:04 pm
Cstoll,please man you don´t need to tell me how to do it.

just tell me,if it´s already possible on vdj 6

发表时间 Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 10:29 am
He told you it ISN'T POSSIBLE in V6.

发表时间 Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 10:37 pm
Hey Brian long time no speak.

In DJNANDS defence here, the response from CSTOLL was before version 6 was released so he was referring to V5.

However i have looked into it and unless i am missing something it still isnt possible in V6 anyway.

Dan

发表时间 Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 7:47 am
No it didn't make the cut into V6 ... but my response was ... possibly something for the future ....

发表时间 Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 9:54 am
Understood Chris, thanks for clearing it up =)

发表时间 Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 10:03 am
hi all,djtouchdan thanx for defence :)

cstoll,thanx for clearing it up,why this plugin is so dificult to make :(( ???

is this possibly future soon ;)?????

发表时间 Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 2:00 pm
I am sure it something that would be relatively easy to implement - we will just have to wait and see.

发表时间 Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 2:42 pm
ok,i´m still waiting,for this issue to be resolved,when it´s ok,i will buy vdj and start using it as pro video mixer

发表时间 Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 11:33 am
38%