快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: "Your current licenses do not allow you to download Skins" - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

junkedHome userMember since 2009
Hi,

I wonder why I cannot download the MixLab V3.1 from this site? It says: "Your current licenses do not allow you to download Skins". I wonder what kind of license is required to download this? I have a license, therefore I wonder why I cannot download this plugin.

Kind Regards

发表时间 Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 2:09 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you must pay for the software to obtain a license, if you have, go to your "modify my profile" tab and register there please. then you can get your hands on the goodies.

发表时间 Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 2:40 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
For most things the license will also need to be a Professional Edition. As said, if you have a valid license then registering it in your profile will get you download access :)

发表时间 Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 5:49 am
KIIZAHome userMember since 2009
Hi,
i wonder what kind of license is required to download this?
i wonder why i cannot download this plugin?

发表时间 Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 5:15 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Once again, as per my post above:

You need to own Virtual DJ. You need to register your serial number on this site to be able to download from this site. You will also find it needs to be Virtual DJ Professional for most skins and plugins.

发表时间 Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 5:32 am
Everytime I type my serial number into the liscenses part, it always says it is invalid. Does anyone hve any idea as to what to do. Thank you

发表时间 Sat 07 Mar 09 @ 8:27 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Sat 07 Mar 09 @ 8:32 am
joker110990 wrote :
Everytime I type my serial number into the liscenses part, it always says it is invalid. Does anyone hve any idea as to what to do. Thank you

if you typing the serial number from the CONSOLE or BOX OF THE MIDI control thats not the serial number....the serial number is the number that comes on the CD SLEEVE...i had this problem at first... i was a no license user for about a month...jejeje....

发表时间 Sat 07 Mar 09 @ 9:19 am
you don't say if it was boxed or a download, sonido has given you one option the other, check your electronic swreg order and you will find it near the top of the page just about the second paragraph down.

发表时间 Sat 07 Mar 09 @ 10:07 am
dicipliHome userMember since 2009
joker110990 wrote :

if you typing the serial number from the CONSOLE or BOX OF THE MIDI control thats not the serial number....the serial number is the number that comes on the CD SLEEVE...i had this problem at first... i was a no license user for about a month...jejeje....

发表时间 Tue 24 Mar 09 @ 8:54 pm
any reason for that then discipli...

发表时间 Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 3:29 am
djboggHome userMember since 2009
If anyone wants to give me a license to Download skins

发表时间 Tue 17 Nov 09 @ 10:15 am
got to buy it i'm afraid...

发表时间 Tue 17 Nov 09 @ 10:42 am
What happened to my post?!

发表时间 Sat 21 Nov 09 @ 11:02 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I raised it to a higher level. Be careful what you post here, or you will find your account locked....Thank you for following the rules in the future. T

发表时间 Sat 21 Nov 09 @ 12:42 pm
O sorry about that. It's just I was curious.

发表时间 Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 5:47 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Makashino...

Obviously there is a difference. Been legit is profitable in a long run and stable etc. And about the goodies, that is the perks and rewards;)

I sincerely hope you could join us soon and be part of this wonderful VDJ family;)

Regards;)

发表时间 Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 12:01 am
Sup spinna,

Don't worry the day will come! Lunch money is what I'm depending on right now.. but the day will come!!

发表时间 Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 8:41 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I know you will,)

发表时间 Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 7:06 am
hey im really stuck here, i got my serial number in email but cant find how to get them to give me the number again pls help me

发表时间 Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 12:25 pm
50%