快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DPC Latency Checker - Fix Audio Problems - Page: 7

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008

发表时间 Tue 12 Jun 12 @ 6:41 pm
Hey Guys, I'm using a Dell Studio 1537 Laptop on Vista 32bit Business Edition. 4Gb RAM and 2.17GhZ Dual core CPU.

Ive been using Virtual DJ on this laptop for a few years, and before had been running CUE also with no problems. My laptop was struggling due to being used for work and DJing so I got a windows 7 64-bit upgrade from a friend, however this caused a lot of system instability, so I did a format and reinstall of good old vista. However i'm now having the latency issues others have reported here. I've updated all my drivers and i'm still geting really heavy full red spikes. What is really frustrating is it worked perfectly on this system before, but I dont know what else to do. Yes the Wi-FI being turned off reduces the spikes, but they are still there. also downloaded Latency Mon but dont really know how to interpret the data from it

Can anyone help?

发表时间 Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 1:26 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
For your information, if you already use Windows 8. The editor of DPC latency checker has posted a comment about its current version 1.3.0:

Quote :
Windows 8 Compatibility: The DPC latency utility runs on Windows 8 but does not show correct values. The output suggests that the Windows 8 kernel performs badly and introduces a constant latency of one millisecond which is not the case in practice. DPCs in the Windows 8 kernel behave identical to Windows 7. The utility produces incorrect results because the implementation of kernel timers has changed in Windows 8 which causes a side effect with the measuring algorithm used by the utility. Thesycon is working on a new version of the DPC latency utility and will make it available on this site as soon as it is finished.

发表时间 Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 5:16 pm
cairdinbhoypaddy wrote :
Hey Guys, I'm using a Dell Studio 1537 Laptop on Vista 32bit Business Edition. 4Gb RAM and 2.17GhZ Dual core CPU.

Ive been using Virtual DJ on this laptop for a few years, and before had been running CUE also with no problems. My laptop was struggling due to being used for work and DJing so I got a windows 7 64-bit upgrade from a friend, however this caused a lot of system instability, so I did a format and reinstall of good old vista. However i'm now having the latency issues others have reported here. I've updated all my drivers and i'm still geting really heavy full red spikes. What is really frustrating is it worked perfectly on this system before, but I dont know what else to do. Yes the Wi-FI being turned off reduces the spikes, but they are still there. also downloaded Latency Mon but dont really know how to interpret the data from it

Can anyone help?

I just bought a denon mc3000, lots of the info posted was helpful. I still had the same problems though. I talked with a denon tech and he gave me a solution which seems to have resolved the sound issue. When you connect your device open your device manager and check your laptop speakers instead of your external device. He told me pc's recognize the last usb device and defaults to it for sound. This creates a conflict and the result is poor sound quality. So far i haven't had any clicks,dropouts, high cpu usage

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 2:11 pm

发表时间 Sat 21 Sep 13 @ 2:57 pm
garylucHome userMember since 2013
I just bought a Hercules DJConsole RMX 2 and always seem to encounter the same problem while im mixing. My controller would cease to work but the music still plays. Its kinda like my controller freezes and nothing works. Im using virtualdj LE and I find it weird that it freezes like this and not a "normal" freeze where the program shuts off. Could it be my PC? if so i am looking into buying a new one soon. What would you guys recommend for to get other than a MacBook Pro (cant afford) Thanks for the help

发表时间 Wed 30 Oct 13 @ 5:36 pm

发表时间 Thu 31 Oct 13 @ 11:30 pm
VDJ Pro 7.4 user. Just upgraded from Mixtrack Pro to Gemini G2V.

Every time I select a track in VDJ and press the load button on my mixer the current track playing stutters slightly or a brief popping static sound can be heard through the speakers. never had this issue..or any performance issues w/ the Numark Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

发表时间 Thu 23 Jan 14 @ 11:25 am
Increase the buffer size on the ASIO driver. Ensure that the audio interface is set to 44.1kHz.

发表时间 Thu 23 Jan 14 @ 12:03 pm
groovindj wrote :
Increase the buffer size on the ASIO driver. Ensure that the audio interface is set to 44.1kHz.

That fixed it !! Thanks for the help :)

发表时间 Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 6:09 pm
djezmgsPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Yup. that's to do with loading a Track up on the deck(s), so it has to "LOAD" the song into the deck and also get the BPM, Time index, Generate the Graphic wave form, Brig up the Title/Track index Etc, this process takes up some resources, but, once its loaded, The CPU should Drop in to the Green ;)
Next laptop I getting will be a True Quad Core CPU :)
Right Now I am using a Dell XPS with a Dual Core T7500 @ 2.20 Ghz 4gb Ram, 320 gb hdd (with 30% free Space), VDJ_Pro_7_FULL_Ed.
Tnx.

发表时间 Mon 03 Mar 14 @ 1:39 pm
babblinPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Does the DPC Latency Checker work with Windows 8.1 64 bit?

发表时间 Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 9:29 am

发表时间 Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 10:29 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Windows 7/8 users can use LatencyMon instead as DPC latency checker gives incorrect values under Windows 8.

发表时间 Wed 18 Jun 14 @ 9:01 am
Download latencymon (free) & run it, that will tell you if it's a latency problem.
I would also recommend turning of wifi, atleast I have to in order to get rid of problems with that.
Another thing is to do a fresh reboot b4 you start vdj & only let windows load what is needed

发表时间 Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 10:05 am
Please don't post the same message over and over again. This will not get you a faster response, especially when there has only been a few minutes between each message posted. Your duplicate messages have been moderated.

For a controller that has a touch-sensitive jogwheels, it's normal for there to be a short delay if you release the jogwheel on backward movement to make it possible for you to perform manual backspins. The delay is necessary to allow the software to detect that the jogwheel is still moving in reverse. Simply release the jogwheel on forwards movement to avoid this.

Alternatively, if you upgrade to the latest VirtualDJ v8, this behaviour has been improved to help avoid this problem, so that it only normally occurs when a backspin is performed. You can also disable the behaviour altogether in v8's advanced options.

发表时间 Wed 15 Apr 15 @ 5:48 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Anyway, for information, version 1.4 of DPC Latency Checker dated January 12, 2015 was released.

发表时间 Sun 03 May 15 @ 3:35 pm
DJ-804PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 17 @ 11:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)